The Best Customer Care
- With 22 years experience, organising inspirational study tours we have the experience to deal with the unexpected, making your life easier.
- Your dedicated Account Manager will guide you through each step of organising a tour, offering unrivalled knowledge and customer care.
- Our extensive range of programmes, developed with meticulous planning and attention to detail, can be adapted to suit your needs.
- We are your flexible travel partner! Studytrips does not charge a fee for making late changes to a booking.
- Studytrips offers simple and flexible payment terms, with one deposit to secure the booking and the balance 4-8 weeks before departure.
- 24/7 help and support! Our local representatives can offer on the spot assistance and we are on hand 24 hours a day to help.
- Generous concessions & financial incentives for loyalty and multiple bookings.
- We can arrange trips for any group size.
- Oh… and we will beat any quote on a like for like basis!
Students and the School Travel Forum (STF)
STUDYTRIPS is an Assured Member of the School Travel Forum (STF).
STF membership is the benchmark for good school tour providers; consequently it is an Awarding Body for the prestigious Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge.
You can be secure in the knowledge that we:
• Understand and facilitate the needs of educational travel
• Have effective Safety Management Systems in place, specifically focused on travelling with young students
• Offer fair terms and conditions and the best financial security
This means that you can book your trip with confidence, meet your due diligence and reduce the amount of External Provider paperwork necessary.
For more information about the School Travel Forum please contact our office or visit the organisation’s website www.schooltravelforum.com
Learning Outside the Classroom
STUDYTRIPS was one of the first school travel companies to be awarded the DCSF’s quality badge.
The badge recognises that our tours provide schools with safe and valuable educational programmes, helping schools to meet their learning and safety objectives.
It also helps speed up the planning process, reducing the amount of time required for sourcing and risk assessing transport and accommodation providers, as well as researching suitable curriculum linked visits.