Is it the breath-taking architecture? The world class museums? The awe-inspiring image of Liberty’s glow at night? Or perhaps the Naked Cowboy?
New York means something different to everyone, so every visit is a unique experience.
Remember Woolworth’s pick ‘n’ mix?
Pick your ‘must see’ attractions and mix in your subject options to create your perfect New York study trip!
Click here for inspiration and to view our 2015/16 brochure where you will find our various tours including those across the USA.
If you would like to discuss your ideas please call us on 0845 026 4661 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll then assign your personal Account Manager, who will guide you through the planning and booking process from start to finish!
Here are a few tips to keep the price down!
- Join with another department. The bigger the group, the cheaper the price!
- Travel in January or early February to get the best airfares!
- Share a bed! Hotels usually have 2 x large doubles per room. Persuade the students to share a bed and you can have a bit of luxury at a competitive price!
- Stay in Brooklyn or Long Island. Easy access to Manhattan and much cheaper!
- New York for FREE!
There are so many free or cheap things to do. Here’s a small selection:
- See the Statue of Liberty for free on the public Staten Island Ferry!
- Explore the Governor’s Island
- Crawl through Chelsea’s many art galleries
- Walk the High-Line!
- Take a free guided tour of New York Public Library
New York has been described as a “must see city before you die”. Let StudyTrips give your students an experience they’ll never forget!